FROM NOLA FRAY: We partnered with Miel Brewery & Taproom and The Tchoup Yard to bring you NOLA Fray’s 0.5k – The Ultimate Underachiever’s “Run”
Join us Saturday, February 9th as we kick off our Inaugural 0.5K in New Orleans. The “race” starts at Miel Brewery. We will warm up and get ready for the “run” to Tchoup Yard where we’ll keep the party going. Your best lazy running costumes are encouraged!
We know what you underachievers are thinking… Do I really HAVE to run? How FAR is a 0.5k?
We like to think of it as “you can run” but the rest of us may point and laugh a little bit as we’re enjoying a beer from Miel Brewery. 0.5K = 0.3 miles = 1,640.42 feet = 19,685 inches. We have faith that every one of you can make it!
– Four FREE Drinks (2 craft beers, 1 shot, 1 glass of champagne)
– An awesome souvenir T-Shirt
– A sweatband to help you through your 1600 foot “run”
– Free item at the shotgun start
– Free item from Karibu Kitchen and champagne as you celebrate crossing the finish line TBC
– Amazing racing bib so we can still remember you when looking through pictures the next day. “Hey Jim, #271 was so much fun!”
– A pretentious oval Euro-style 0.5K sticker that you can attach to your rear windshield to show everyone what a badass you are
$35.05 – Early Bird Pricing Available Until 1/19
$43.05 – Regular Registration with Souvenir T-shirt Available 1/20-2/2
$49.05 – Regular Registration without Souvenir T-shirt after 2/3
*All registrations after 1/26 will be one size fits all
*Anyone who registers after 2/3 will not receive a T-shirt with their registration
Choose the afternoon or the evening "run":
Schedule and more info on Facebook!