Check out the Facebook event for this beer + ice cream float pairing!
We're teaming up with The Wandering Goat to make some sweet beer floats at the Miel Taproom on Saturday, December 1st, starting at 1pm - until we sell out!
Buy a beer flight, coke, or root beer from Miel and separately purchase scoops of The Wandering Goat's artisan ice creams to create your own unique floats. People of all ages are welcome to attend!
The Wandering Goat will be offering Ice Cream Po'Boys and the following artisan ice creams:
- Honey B's Fog (figgy-n-salted honey ice creams marbled together with candied raisins)
- CooCoo Bananas (bananas fosters with candied bacon)
- Decadent Moonlight Dance (deep decadent rich chocolate ice cream)
- Sweet E's Mint Chip (mint chocolate chip)
- More flavors to be announced closer to the event
We are so happy to partner with another local maker. Zirone and Dale of The Wandering Goat, make unique artisan ice cream and are working towards opening their own ice cream truck soon!
Things to know:
- Miel is cash free. Debit/credit cards only.
- Supplies are limited! Event is first come, first serve.
- Due to the content of ice creams, vegetarians and those with nut/dairy allergies should not participate.